There has been a church at this place since 1892 when an iron structure was erected and called the Albert Road Wesleyan Church. It was replaced by a permanent building in 1901 designed by Mr. R. J. Winnicott. It was designed in a classical style, reminiscent of St. Mark's in Venice.
We have our own website:
More information on our activities can be found in our newsletter available on our website here.
An additional farewell letter from Janice is here.
Our minister is the Rev John Mills